Well not really 'a day'. In fact it doesn't specify which day. Just "A DAY". You will get a 'thought' when there is one worth getting. Maybe I should rename the site "Try to have a thought a day" YOU CAN HAVE 'MARKETING THOUGHT A DAY' RSS FEEDBLITZ EMAILED TO YOU BY VISITING WWW.MICHAELKIELYMARKETING.COM.AU AND SIGNING ON FOR THE SERVICE. (Not every day, thought. You won't ready them all.)

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Platinum Man!

Hi,

Who queues anymore? If I gotta queue, I'm not going. What's so good about being in a crowd? Let me drive in under the stadium and take the lift up to the box or I'm staying home. I'm sorry, I'm just that kind of guy. Platinum Man! (If only.) My point is: no matter what you are selling, there's a market for a Platinum version. (It used to be a Gold version, but that's inflation.) In every category and every market there is a significant segment of consumers willing to... No, demanding to pay a premium for an enhanced version of your offering. They need it to satisfy their urge to separate themselves from the herd (physically, socially, emotionally, whatever.) So don't deny them. There's margin in it.

Cheers!

Michael Kiely

No comments: